There are numerous reasons to train in Muay Thai also known as Thai Boxing; here are just a few.
- It’s a great way to burn loads of calories and lose weight. There’s a reason people say they are “fighting fit”, it’s due to the fact you are using all of your bodies muscles while punching, kicking, kneeing and elbowing the pads. It’s a great CORE workout; your abdominals work overtime to transfer the force to the pads.
- Hitting pads while having fun is great stress relief to modern day pressures. Stressful day at work? Kids driving you round the bend? Then come to any Thai class and we GUARANTEE that you’ll feel better after having a laugh and kicking the stuffing out the pads.
- If you’re looking better and feel less stressed these all work together to give you more confidence and belief in yourself. Confidence is what people want without actually knowing it. If you’re more confident then life is easier, you can deal with problems. Achieving something each class builds this confidence.
- Thai boxing doesn’t discriminate, any age, sex, body type or fitness level can attend a class and get something out of it. Both men and women can attend our classes and there’s special LADIES ONLY classes with a female instructor.
- Make new friends and socialise. Many of our members are now great friends through their training. People you never would have met come to the gym and you’ll soon find out that everyone is friendly and great to get along with.
Thai boxing really is as good as it sounds; the combined effect of all of these points improves your life more than you could imagine. Try a Thai class now to see the benefits first hand.